STX Europe is an international shipbuilding group with a world leading position in the production of cruise ships, ferries, offshore and other specialised vessels. Renowned for its ability to develop innovative solutions tailor-made to customers’ needs, STX Europe draws on experience from centuries of design and production of advanced vessels.
Providing both standardised and customised vessels, STX Europe works in close cooperation with the world’s leading ship owners. The right new building concept and the right price, delivered on time and within budget, is vital to customers’ success and therefore crucial to STX Europe’s results.
- 15 shipyards in Finland, France, Norway, Brazil, Romania and Vietnam
- Operating revenues 2011: NOK 20 804 million
- Order backlog as of 31.12.11: NOK 33 226 million
- 14 500 employees
- STX Europe is the majority shareholder in STX OSV Holdings Limited
- STX Europe is part of STX Business Group